A KOLLECTION OF INSPIRATIONS & MUSES.

FOLLOW OR BE FOLLOWED.



Kontact Kalopsia : kalopsiadesigns@gmail.com
Twitter : @cykalopsia
Tumblr: kalopsiablog.tumblr.com

Friday, January 28, 2011

Kalopsia Sanskrit : Hunter G. de Garmo : 'Inside the Inside of I.'


Inbetween the letters.
Those spaces inside the inside of a 'U'.
The You of the Letter 'I'.
Inbetween I & U lies the inside.
Behind the letters. Beside the words.
Besides words don't have letters when they are heard.
Within the unbetween.
Un-You & Un-I.
There is Me.
I make up all the letters never written & almost forgotten.
Understanding is half the glass full.
The other half is empty.
Like You I come undone in the undertow of I.
Like You I've begun to feel better in 'those spaces'.
Those spaces inbetween the letters.
Inside the Inside of I.

No comments:

Post a Comment